S2N Design is a full-service branding and digital agency located in Memphis, TN. Our Account Management team is comprised of highly motivated, experienced marketing and design professionals dedicated to providing our clients with the highest quality of service. We are currently looking for an experienced Account Manager to join our talented team. This is a great opportunity for someone who is career-minded, professional and responsible to join a dynamic company with opportunities for future growth.
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for maintaining and building business relationships with clients, preparing presentations/proposals along with the creative and sales team as well as developing and executing the strategic sales and marketing plans with established accounts. You will work closely with the rest of the S2N team, our clients, and our third party vendors on a daily basis.
• Act as the main representative to external customers
• Provide daily interface with clients to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction
• Respond timely, accurately, and professionally to client requests, problems/issues, and projects, both verbal and written
• Accountability for client deadlines to ensure projects are completed accurately, on time, and within budget
• Constantly look for opportunities to grow existing product offerings with key accounts while introducing new product opportunities; make appropriate recommendations to client and sales team to increase sales
• Work with sales team and other departments to assist in the creation of client proposals, presentations, and marketing/media plans.
• Arrange and attend meetings with clients; prepare client related business meeting materials for meetings/presentations
• Provide S2N team with weekly client status updates.
• Identify and collect project scope, requirements, objectives, direction, details, and specifications from client; follow defined creative/traffic process.
• Write creative briefs and enter information into project management system
• Communicate project specifications, creative briefs, and deadlines to design team
• Actively participate in internal client brainstorming sessions by offering ideas to devise concepts, campaigns, and solutions that meets the client’s brief and budget
• Present creative work to clients for approval or modification
• Act as the liaison/link between the client, design team, and 3rd party vendors by maintaining regular contact with all parties; ensure that communication flows effectively with all parties to complete scope of work that is top quality but also within the terms of the contract
• Consistently meet project deadlines
• Interact with Accounts Payable/Receivable department in regards to client billing requests/issues
• Provide sales administrative/account related support
• Work well with and demonstrate respect for colleagues at all levels and consistently
contribute to a positive work environment
• Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 3+ years of project management experience in an agency/interactive-centric environment
• Proven track record of successfully building and maintaining business relationships with clients
• Ability to communicate technical concepts and understand their relevance to business issues
• Excellent customer service skills including the ability to respond to clients in a prompt, professional, and efficient manner
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills including business writing, presentation, listening skills
• Excellent organizational skills, including the ability to work effectively under pressure, prioritize and handle multiple project/priorities simultaneously
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Knowledge of MS Office applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Will require occasional travel within the working day to visit/meet with clients, attend photo shoots, recordings, etc.
• Effective working in close, cross-functional team environment
• Must be strategic, client-savvy, and persuasive
• Graphic design, website design, integrated marketing, and print experience preferred
General familiarity with WordPress CMS
General familiarity digital marketing, SEO, PPC
Project management software
You’re a nice person
Highly motivated and eager to jump in
• This is a full-time, exempt salary position.
• Office hours are 8:30am to 5:30pm Monday through Friday.
• Health, Vision, and Dental insurance options are available.
• Casual work environment.
All submissions must include your resume and salary requirements. Qualified applicants should send the required information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please understand that due to the large volume of applications we receive, we are only able to respond to those candidates who best match the qualifications of our openings.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Salary is dependent upon experience and internal and external salary conditions. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” employment relationship. Second to Nunn Design, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Second to Nunn Design, LLC has a smoke-free environment policy. Applicant must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer.
No phone calls or third party inquiries, please.